Our Mission Statement
Elfrida Rathbone Camden works to achieve independence, empowerment and personal development for disabled people, children and young people, parents and families.
- For the lives of parents and families to be improved by access to the support they feel they need.
- For disabled people to be supported to maximise their potential through:
- access to education, training, information and recreation;
- by promoting self-esteem, confidence and independence; and
- by supporting families and carers of disabled people.
- And for children and young people to have the maximum opportunities to achieve their potential.