Would you like to know more about the work of Elfrida Rathbone Camden (ERC) and support our aims? As a Friend of ERC, you will receive information regarding the work we are doing in the community and opportunities for you to help out!
We welcome you as a Friend of ERC if you:
- Have a passion for our inclusive, empowering approach
- Want to support the work of ERC projects
- Want to help fundraise for ERC
- Wish to use your expertise for the good of society
- Want to be part of a network which helps others
As a Friend of ERC you will receive:
- Invitations to ERC events and meetings
- An ERC newsletter three times each year
- An invitation to our Annual General Meeting
- The opportunity to use your skills and resources to support our aims
- Regular updates on our events and activities through social media
…and becoming a Friend of ERC is completely free!
If you would like to discuss any aspect of becoming a Friend of ERC then please contact Alexis Keir via 020 7424 1601 or email him.